How to Create a Beautiful Bar Cart
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again — I’m a sucker for a beautiful bar setup. It’s such a fun way to add an edgy yet glamorous element to your home. Believe it our not, creating your own is easier than you might imagine.
All it takes is a collection of items and a dash of creativity. You’ll be shocked at how easy it is to create something that could be showcased in Home & Garden.
Here are a few tips to get you started!
1. Find Your Bar Cart: First things first, you need to find your bar cart (or any piece of furniture that will work well within your space). There are so many different places to find pretty bar carts. Explore your local flea market, vintage store, HomeGoods, West Elm, or even Urban Outfitters. In lieu of a bar cart, there are many different types of furniture that can serve as the perfect drink display. Anything can work as long as it has some surface space!
2. Display Your Prettiest Bottles: Even if you only have a few, keep the more visually appealing bottles on display. The cheap stuff has no place on your beautiful bar!
3. Pick Out a Decanter & Tumbler Glasses: A decanter is key when you’re building your bar area (Amazon has some great options). I love the look of having multiples of things — I have six decanters on my cart and I proudly display them all!
4. Get a Beautiful Tray: Whether you use this to hold your bottles or your decanter and tumblers, it’s a nice decorative element to add another dimension to the setup.
5. Don’t Forget the Drink-Making Tools: If you want to get really classy, get a nice bar kit that includes all the tools for creating a variety of delicious cocktails!
6. Add Decorative Accents: Whether it’s a vase of flowers, a few candles or a bowl of limes, there are so many different ways to add your own personal touch to your bar area.
Scroll down to see some beautiful bar carts I found on Pinterest to use as inspiration when creating your own! I see a productive Saturday in your future…