For this fun Spring/Summer look we really wanted to do something a little different but still maintain the natural effortless beauty that Whitney portrays so well.
- I moisturized Whitney’s skin and applied balm to her lips.
- Whitney’s skin is stunning without anything on it so I never want to apply too much foundation. With a foundation brush I applied small amounts of color to her skin only where needed then blended with a damp beauty blender and set with loose powder. I used a small fluffy brush only on her T zone and forehead instead of a huge brush all over, this allows for a luminous look but still setting the makeup in certain areas where more oil might surface.
- Then I bronzed and highlighted above her cheekbones, down the bridge of her nose, and above her cupids bow.
- She only needed a small amount of concealer under eyes which I set with loose powder as well.
- For the cheeks, I used my finger to apply the cream color to her apples then softly brushed on the powder blush to set it and add that extra punch.
- The eyes were so fun! They are simple but definitely make a statement. After priming the lid I used a waterproof pink cream shadow stick and brushed the pink side of Sugarland Eye shadow duo over it and a little outward.
- A few coats of mascara and a soft wash of shimmer on the lower lash line completed her eyes.
- I softly filled in Whit’s brows with a pencil and then applied a beautiful pink moisturizing lipstick without lip liner to give a fresh young look.
It was so pretty and she felt so girly and ready for Spring!!!!!
SHOP THE POST:
Photography: Anouk Claessen