MY AM SKIN ROUTINE
Every few months I change up my skincare routine. Sometimes it is because I found an amazing new product that I want to incorporate, and other times because my skin needs a change. My routine may not be the easiest process but it definitely leaves me with clean, glowing skin!
- First I splash my face with cold water (as cold as my water at home gets). Not only does this wake me up and feels super refreshing, but it definitely adds a little pinch of color to my face.
- I mix Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser & M-61 Skincare Power Cleanser together in my palms and wash my face with that.
- I mist my face with Murad Hydrating Toner. This not only adds extra moisture but wakes me up even more!
- With an oval cotton pad, I then tone with InstaNatural Vitamin C Toner. This has Vitamin C, Retinol. Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide which equally, brighten, clear, moisturize and neutralize the skin.
- While skin is still damp from using the toner, I moisturize with Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer (it has salicylic acid for acne treatment).
- I then use InstaNatural’s Skin Defying Age Clearing Serum.
- Next I dab on a little of my Algenist Eye Cream under my bottom lash line.
- I then mix the IT Cosmetics CC Cream, Jouer Luminizing Mositure Tint AND Anakiri Restore Propolis Balm for the perfect mix of tinting, protection and moisture.
- I brush up, pencil and gel my brows with Anastasia’s new Brow Definer Pencil in Taupe.
- I swipe on some Stila Convertible Lip & Cheek Cream Blush for a little peachiness in my cheeks.
- I curl my lashes with this!
- For a pop of color and natural shine on the lips, I use Honest Beauty’s Truly Kissable Lip Crayon Sheer in Blossom Kiss.