GET THE LOOK: GLASSY EYES
When I am in NYC I always hope that I get to see (and work with) one of my favorite makeup artist’s, Katie Jane Hughes. Lucky me, she did my makeup for a recent Cheeky press day! I loved this freshy and glossy look and now I can recreate it back in LA using her tips below!
- Prep skin with Egg mellow Cream by too cool for school.
- Apply It cosmetics cc cream to skin and blend with beauty blender to maintain a seamless finish.
- Use Glossier Cloud Paint in dusk on the apples toward to temples.
- Apply a taupe eyeshadow to lids for a cool minimal look and finish with Mac Lip glass in explicit.
- Finish the eyes with lots of Upward Lash mascara from Mac cosmetics.
- For lips use Tea Rose Lipliner by Make Beauty for a muted nude lip.
- I love to glow Whit’s skin so I use the OG Shimmering skin perfector by Becca cosmetics.
makeup by KATIE JANE HUGHES