My Favorite Pregnancy-Friendly Mocktail Recipe
Just because you are expecting or breastfeeding doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy a delicious drink! In fact, you have even more reason to stay hydrated. While pregnant and now while nursing, I’ve done my best to drink the recommended 8-10 glasses of water per day. For me, it was difficult to drink this much water every day, so I found other drinks that would allow me to switch it up and reach my hydration goals. This Apple Ginger Mocktail is not only great for hydration, but also packs iron, calcium, folic acid, Vitamin D, and omega-3’s, which are all recommended in larger doses for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Apple Ginger Spritz
- ½ cup Bundle Organics Kale Apple Lemon Ginger juice
- ½ cup lemon seltzer
- ¼ cup non-alcoholic ginger beer
- Handful of ice
- Candied ginger or a slice of apple to garnish (optional)
- In a glass of your choosing fill with ice
- Pour ½ cup of Bundle Organics Kale Apple Lemon Ginger juice, ½ cup lemon seltzer, and ¼ cup ginger beer into the glass.
- Gently stir.
- Garnish with candied ginger or a slice of apple to garnish.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy!