Some Life Hacks to Lessen Your Load
P.S. Some of these hacks have really made me want the new 2018 Ford EcoSport.
P.S.S. Enjoy some pics from the Brunch throughout the post for your viewing pleasure!
1) Do you love sheet masks as much as I do?? Well, if you’re like me and obsessed (I use one once a week for that extra glow), put your sheet masks in the fridge for that extra refreshing feeling! It will revive your skin and make you feel SO awake! It’s perfect for those sleepless nights that lead into those groggy mornings. I especially love it for a hangover. Not that those are happening too often these days, but it just feels soooooo good.
2) Ever have a bad cry sesh and suffer from puffy, red eyes after? Well, if you’re like me and don’t want everyone asking if you were just crying or if you are super tired, keep spoons in the freezer to immediately relieve and de-puff your sensitive eyes. It feels nice after a good cry to just lay in bed with the back of the frozen spoons laying on your eyelids. You can even try meditating while doing this! That is, if you are into meditating! I have tried and have yet to conquer it, so just lying in silence works for me.
3) Ever strap your baby into their car seat, get them in the car knowing they are changed and fed and they are STILL hysterical?? Well, I have learned that the baby’s body temperature can be a trigger for fussiness. My hack for this would be to turn on your car in advance of getting your babe in there and moderate the temperature. One of the really cool things about the new Ford Eco Sport is that you can turn it on from your phone! So imagine being able to do this and prep the car without even having to go outside! Also~ not only can you turn the car on in advance but it has SYNC® 3 with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ so your babe’s fave soothing tunes can be playing as you hop in. That’s what dreams are made of!
4) Wish you could have everything done on your to-do list while sitting in your car?? The Ford EcoSport has an available in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot** (cool, right?). Imagine checking emails, placing orders, organizing your schedule while your partner is driving and without burning through your data. Yes, please!
** Don’t drive distracted or while using handheld devices. Use voice controls.
5) Try to always keep a bottle of white wine or rose chilled so if you forget a hostess present, you have that! It’s my go-to these days!
6) Have a garden or even just some plants ? If so, simply pick some fresh flowers or leaves and make a cute little arrangement as a hostess present or add them to your gift wrapping for a special touch.
7) Use coconut oil for everything! It is so good for you. Put a scoop in smoothies, on the ends of your hair for a leave-in-conditioning treatment, cook with it, rub it all over your body for extra moisture, or dab it on your cuticles! The options for what to do with it are endless!
8) Put almonds in a plastic bag and use a meat tenderizer to smash them. They are the perfect topping for yogurt and fruit, salads and so much more!