My Banana-Egg Pancake Recipe
I am so happy to share my recipe for these delicious pancakes that Sonny LOVES!! They are also perfect for a baby who doesn’t have any teeth or is teething. Let me know what you think!!
- Butter (just enough to butter the pan!)
- Sugar & Cinnamon (I like to use a blend!)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Banana
- Optional: Salt
What You Need:
- Medium/Large Pan
- Small Spatula
- Serving spoon
- Heat pan on MEDIUM heat
- Smash banana in bowl
- Add 1 Egg
- Dash of cinnamon sugar (I use the Kroger brand that’s already mixed together but feel free to use whatever you feel comfortable with!)
- Optional: add pinch of salt
- Optional: Add avocado, steamed sweet potato or any other soft fruit or veggie!
- Mix together with fork
- Melt butter on pan
- Pour small amounts of batter onto hot pan in desired sizes and shapes
- When side of pancake begins to brown flip
- Remove and Serve when cooked through
Here are links to the supplies I use!