1. First I splash my face with cold water (as cold as my water at home gets). Not only does this wake me up and feels super refreshing, but it definitely adds a little pinch of color to my face.
2. I mix Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser & M-61 Skincare Power Cleanser together in my palms and wash my face with that.
4. While skin is still damp from using the toner, I moisturize with Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer (it has salicylic acid for acne treatment).
5. I then use SK-II Cellumination Aurabright Illuminating Essence for an extra glow.
6. Next I dab on a little of my Algenist Eye Cream under my bottom lash line.
7. I then mix the IT Cosmetics CC Cream with my Embyrolisse Moisturizer for the perfect mix of tinting, protection and moisture.
9. I swipe on some Jouer Cheek Tint.
10. For a natural, matte pop of color on the lips, I use Nars Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita.
SHOP THE POST