Chicago has a special place in my heart. On one of my recent trips there I teamed up with an amazing organization called Culinary Care. Their mission is to deliver complimentary meals to ensure cancer patients and their families never have to struggle to get the nourishment they need to survive.
This hits very near to my heart having lost my father to Kidney Cancer just over three years ago. This Summer in Chicago, Culinary Care is hosting a few great events. Sign up and spread the word!
SOUL CYCLE RIDES
Event details: Culinary Care volunteers and supporters can ride with us every second Saturday from June-August for a $25/bike donation. It’s the prefect excuse to try SoulCycle, while helping us feed the fight against cancer!
- Registration link: https://
- Location: SoulCycle Old town, Chicago, IL
- Our first ride will be Saturday, June 11th.
- Registration link: culinarycare.org/tennis
- Location: Northwestern University Vandy Christie Tennis Center