Sometimes you want something on your salad a little heavier than a vinaigrette. Something creamy. Something smooth. And filled with a flavorful punch! I discovered an amazing new sauce. You can use it as a salad dressing (on a firmer lettuce, like romaine) or what I love to do is use it as a dipping sauce.
GARLIC HERB YOGURT SAUCE
- ½ cup plain Greek or regular yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 Tablespoon chopped dill
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 heaping teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Make the yogurt sauce by whisking all of the yogurt sauce ingredients together except for the salt and pepper. Taste, then add salt/pepper to your taste. Cover and refrigerate unit ready to serve.