THIS POST IS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH JOHNSON’S®
Sonny’s new FAVORITE time of the day is bath time. For a while, we were bathing him in our kitchen sink because we were honestly too afraid to bring him into the big tub. He was growing out of it and it wasn’t such an enjoyable experience for him OR for us. However, we have a super old bathtub and were worried our knees would give out if we had to bend over and put pressure on them every night! But we bought the right accessories and made the change and he absolutely LOVES it. It is 45 minutes of bliss. He laughs at everything, splashes around and is just in the best mood ever!
What also makes Sonny’s bath time so special, is the fact that I can use JOHNSON’S® products and feel confident I am using safe products for his skin. The JOHNSON’S® products are so nostalgic for me. The smells, the bottles…they just remind me so much of bath time with my sisters. The even better thing though is that they have been reformulated and are even gentler for Sonny’s skin. JOHNSON’S® decided on these changes after advancing their science and listening to thousands of parents around the world.
Since so many of us are super concerned with all the lotions we put on our babies skin, I thought it might be helpful for you to see, in bullet form, why I love the new JOHNSON’S® products!
The changes JOHNSON’S® made include:
- Reduced the number of ingredients in our portfolio by more than 50%
NOTE: Products have been free from parabens, phthalates and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives for years
- Washes, shampoos, lotions, and cream are event gentler without dyes and sulfates
- Leading products are now 96% naturally derived *based on average cumulative volume of ingredients using ISO/DIS 16128 (water included)
- Made bottles easier to hold and added 50%+ more pumps
- Washes with creamier lather and fast-rinsing shampoos
- Improved conditioning across their haircare range
- Light, fast absorbing lotions that deliver the right amount of moisturization
- No unwanted residues left behind on skin, which can leave baby easier to handle
As you all may know, Sonny has A LOT of hair. It is curly and naughty and a lot to upkeep. JOHNSON’S® No More Tangles® line is one of my favorites collections yet to use on his mane! The No More Tangles® 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner gently unlocks knots during bath time in just one step. Plus, there’s no parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes. For best results and to knock out 75% more knots, try this 3 step routine I do!
- Cleanse with No More Tangles® Detangling Shampoo
- Nourish with No More Tangles® Conditioner
- Style with No More Tangles® Detangling Spray
I love that bath time has evolved into such a positive experience. It is such an important part of our daily routine. No matter how crazy the day is, one thing is always for sure- Sonny is bathing!