I absolutely LOVED my look for The Hills: New Beginnings Premiere Party. I want to feel confident at big events, because they can sometimes feel so nerve-racking and overwhelming!
Kara and Brit Elkin (outfit), Kylee Heath (hair) and Phoebe Ogan (makeup) definitely helped me get to the level of confidence that I needed!! Below are the steps and products Kylee and Phoebe used to help glam me up. I hope you try them out! Have fun!!
Hair by Kylee Heath
- Starting on damp hair, I applied IGK Next Level Heat Activated Volume Spray and Shooting Star Texture Meringue
- I created a center part and blow dried the hair smooth
- Once the hair was dry, I alternated between a 1 in and 1 1/4 in curling iron
- Taking small sections (about 1/2 in to 1 in), I wrapped some sections back and some forward.
- For some strands, I would wrap the top half of the section back and the bottom half forward. This creates a more “natural” looking texture as the bends are all going in different directions. I wanted it to be undone but polished.
- Once the texture was set I sprayed Oribe Texture Spray throughout the hair and applied & Other Stories Volume Powder to the roots and have them a light tease
- Then, I tucked both sides tightly behind Whitney’s ears
- I finished the look with R+Co Outer Space Hairspray and smoothed out any frizz (through the ends and around the part) with Iles Formula Serum
Makeup by Phoebe Ogan
- Prep the skin with Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist and Embryolisse Moisturizer
- Brush brows up with Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Use Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base and a soft wash of Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette
- Tempera, Vermeer inner corner and Buon Fresco in the crease.
- Eye Liner: Tarte Tartiest Double Sided Pencil and Liquid Black Eyeliner
- First, I drew the line with the pencil and then retraced with the liquid
- I used the same technique for the dots on each side.
- Covergirl Lash Black Volume Mascara and a few short Ardell individual lashes
- Jillian Dempsey Cheek Tint in Bloom
- Stila Heavens Hue Highlighter in Luminescence…I love this cream to powder highlighter. It glides on the skin beautifully.
- Chanel Baum in Transparent for cheekbone highlight and bridge of nose
- Anastasia Brow Definer Pencil in Taupe to enhance the brows
- One more spray of Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist