I am obsessed with skincare and skincare products! I always have been. My mom told me I needed to start using eye cream at 13 so with that started my obsession.
Keeping my skin looking young and feeling healthy is a major priority of mine!
You know what they say… you are what you eat! Healthy, glowing skin can be achieved without all the serums and scrubs — all it takes is a trip to the grocery store.
Nourish your skin from the inside out by incorporating any of these 11 nutrient-rich foods into your diet and enjoy a healthier, beautiful complexion!
I recently had the pleasure of spending the day with my favorite natural beauty. As you can see, it was all about simple, pretty makeup. We concentrated on her already glowing skin and soft pink tones for a fresh and sophisticated look.
Here is a quick rundown:
- I prepped Whitney’s Skin with a serum, moisturizer and primer.
- Then I applied a shadow base to her lids and lined with a brown pencil smudging it upward. Next I pressed a light taupe onto the lid and a soft gold at the lash line. Lined again with the brown pencil and finished with a few coats of black mascara and short individual lashes. We left the bottom lash line completely clean.
- Foundation was easy because her skin is in great shape. I blended a light layer from the T zone outward with a damp beauty blender. Concealed only where it was needed which was mainly around the nose and under the eyes. Finished with a light dusting of powder concentrating again in the T zone since she was doing on camera interviews.
- I applied cream blush to her apples and set with a powder blush. I love mixing a matte pink blush with a shimmery peach over a cream. It lasts so much longer than just a powder blush and you can customize the color.
- I then Bronzed, contoured and highlighted just enough to add the perfect amount of glow and filled in Whitney’s amazing brows with a pencil then powder to create a soft and finished look.
- Last, I used three glosses over the course of the day mixing them to create the desired tone. A peach and two different pinks. No liner was used, I wanted it to look effortless and natural.
Here is a complete list of products:
Murad Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentre
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips
Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow
Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation
Dior Skin Nude Concealer
Cle De Peau Concealer
W3ll People Realist X Mineral Powder
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Kevyn Aucoin Contour Palette
Hourglass Ambient Light Palette
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
Cailyn Line Fix Gel Pen in Chocolate
Le Metier de Beaute Mascara
Nars Brow perfector in Salzbourg
Anastasia Brow Pro Palette in Golden Blonde and Taupe
Narsissist Eye Shadow Palette
Nars Odalisque Gloss
Armani gloss in Pink 502
Mac gloss in Cultured
This was a fun and simple look. We kept the skin clean which was easy because Whitney’s skin is in amazing condition. She has been really into shimmer free eyes and glowing skin.
Now that I’ve shared my morning beauty routine, it’s time to give you the rundown on my evening routine. It’s a bit of a process, but well worth it!
A Note About the Author: Nicole Hirschman is a Los Angeles-based esthetician. Nicole specializes in highly customized facials as well as assisting Whitney and her other clients to achieve their long-term skincare goals. She is known for her deep cleaning, rejuvenation/anti-aging tactics and combing the newest technology and treatments to beautify the skin. Follow her on instagram – @nhskincare
As the holidays roll around each year, I am always stumped with what to get the leading ladies in my life- the ladies who have stood by my side, supported me, mentored me and loved me. They deserve so much, how can I ever repay them??
We all want to look our best on our Wedding Day, right?!? Well, a lot of people have been asking what my skin prep routine involved leading up to my big day so I wanted to share a little secret…
Though it has officially been Fall for a while now, it hasn’t felt that way in LA until about this month! What is going on in the world?!?! Anyways, with temperatures finally dropping (YAY! I finally have an excuse to stay in sweats all weekend and veg on the couch) and the weather changing, I find my skin getting drier and itchier, especially after I shower.