You have probably caught on to the fact that I am obsessed with skincare and beauty products! The obsession began when my mom told me to start using eye cream at age thirteen. This week on WITH WITH, I chatted with the hosts of the popular podcast Breaking Beauty, Jill Dunn and Carlene Higgins! I was just too excited.
When I decided to start WITH WHIT, Breaking Beauty was the first podcast I studied for hosting inspo! These women are an incredible pair to learn from. During this episode, they shared ALL their MUST KNOW beauty tips and tricks. My beauty obsession has reached another level…I am worried. Here are all of the products and tips we talked about!! And if you haven’t listened to the episode yet, check it out at one of the links below! Please, subscribe, rate and review…I want to know what you think about this episode and anything more you want to hear about!
- Gives lips a beautiful, subtle glossy look whilst hydrating!
- Feels like a gel!!
- Toner + Moisturizer in ONE…great for moms who want to save time and skip steps!!
- Great for covering that big zit that is haunting you.
- Wonderful everyday moisturizer with spf! Great if you want to go super light one day and not where any tint
- Definitely a splurge! This is every beauty editors must-have!!
- ALSO – if you every find a spa that has a BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE trained esthetician…RUN DON’T WALK!
BIOSSANCE Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil (use code WHITNEY15 for 15% off through 12/31!!)
- Pricey BUT goes a long way. Use a couple of drops in the morning. Mix it with moisturizer or put it on by itself and SPF on top!
- I LOVE THIS!! Gives a wonderful glow! You can spray it on top of your makeup.
WHERE TO SAVE!!
- RMS Beauty is an all natural line!
TREATMENTS TO TRY!
- Oxygen Peel
- Microderm Abrasion w/ Cold Laser
- Facial Massage
THEIR FAVE UP AND COMING BRANDS
FOR BUSY MOMS!
- Everything you need in one place!!!
- Eye cream? Don’t worry about it. Only get an eye cream if it has multiple things to offer. Otherwise, just bring you face moisturizer up to your eyes!! Easy!
- Do you get puffy eyes in the morning?
- Sleep with extra pillows underneath at night to elevate
- Boil black tea, pour in ice cube trays and put under eyes!
AMIKA Cool Blonde Shampoo FOR FAKE BLONDES!
AMIKA Cool Blond Conditioner FOR FAKE BLONDES!