I have decided to make it a priority to schedule out some ME TIME every day during quarantine. For me, that means going outside to read a book, going on a walk, watching easy TV, working out for at least 20 min or giving myself a facial!
Below are the steps and products I use with shoppable links! I only do this once a week. If you want to see my step-by-step how-to visit my IGTV. This is a great facial to do at night. I feel so clean and relaxed when I get into bed.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Stay home. Stay safe.
1. I use this Versed face wash in the shower. It is gentle andcalming. – USE CODE WITHWHIT at checkout for 10% off!!
2. I then wipe off excess oil with this A-Fluid as advised by my facialist @nhskincare
Similar Product: BENEV Salicylic Acid Exfoliator
Tip from my Facialist: It is very important that the skin be dry before the next step so you don’t have any slippage.
3. I use this Tinkle tool to exfoliate my skin. See video for technique!
4. I then immediately add moisture in to my skin with this COSRX Essence.
6. I finish with Charlotte Tilbury Magic Night Cream for extra, extra, extra hydration.
Sometimes I switch this product with…
7. Oh, and this! Biossance Squalane and Rose Vegan Lip Balm. 💋💋💋💋💋