Taking care of my skin is so therapeutic. It can be a form of meditation for me. At the beginning of quarantine, I quickly had to come up with an alternative to going out to get facials. I created My Quickie Facial! Here are the steps and products I use with shoppable links! I only do this once a week. If you want to see my step-by-step how-to visit my IGTV. This is a great facial to do at night. I feel so clean and relaxed when I get into bed.
This week on WITH WHIT, I talked to my go-to skincare specialist, Dr. Sheila Nazarian. She confirms and debunks common skincare myths. Dr. Nazarian is founder of Nazarian Plastic Surgery and a board-certified Beverly Hills plastic surgeon trained in cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery, and hand and burns surgery. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts!
1. I use this Versed face wash in the shower. It is gentle and calming. – USE CODE WITHWHIT at checkout for 10% off!!
2. I then wipe off excess oil with this A-Fluid as advised by my facialist @nhskincare
Similar Product: BENEV Salicylic Acid Exfoliator
Tip from my Facialist: It is very important that the skin be dry before the next step so you don’t have any slippage.
3. I use this Tinkle tool to exfoliate my skin. See video for technique!
4. I then immediately add moisture in to my skin with this COSRX Essence.
5. I mix this IMAGE Vitamin C Serum with Dr. Sheila Nazarian’s Hyaluronic Acid to calm my skin and add a glow
6. I finish with Charlotte Tilbury Magic Night Cream for extra, extra, extra hydration.
Sometimes I switch this product with…
SkinMedica TNS Advanced+ Serum – I know this is super expensive, and I feel embarrassed even admitting that I use this but we work hard for our $! It’s AMAZING and lasts sooooo long.
7. Oh, and this! SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 💋💋💋💋💋
I am so impressed with your life and your way thank you