My best friend, Jo, is back with more! If you follow along with my IGTV you have seen her cooking up a storm for you guys. Now, she is bringing you her F&*%ing Unbelievable Granola. Trust me, it is JUST THAT!!
Below is her recipe. It’s super simple, quick and delish. Check out the video on my IGTV to see how she does it. PLUS it will make you laugh which I have definitely been needing. I wish I was eating this right now! I miss Jo, but doing stuff like this with her makes me feel closer. Call your loved ones, your friends, your college roommates and connect. We are not alone just at least 6 feet away.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Lay parchment paper on baking sheet
- In a big bowl, add 2 cups of sprouted rolled oats
- Now, you can add whatever you want and how much of it you want. You cannot mess this up with too much of anything! Here is what Jo love’s to use:
- Blue Mountain Organics raw pumpkin seeds
- Nativas Organics hemp seeds
- Unsweetened shredded organic coconut
- Nativas Organics chia seeds
- Add liquids – whole idea is to make oats wet
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract (or however much you want for sweetness)
- Medjool date syrup (alternative choice: Agave)
- Medjool dates (tip: keep them in the fridge because they are easier to cut)
- SECRET INGREDIENT: MALDON SALT…add big pinch to mixture
- Pour mixture onto parchment paper and spread over the baking sheet with spatula.
- Add more maldon salt to top
- Bake for one hour at 250 degrees
- Take out of oven and toss granola
- Put back in oven for another 15 minutes
- Let it sit after removing. This is when it will get hard.
- Break it up however you want!
- Bon Appetit!